Sigma Faucets Manufacturer Information
American Faucet and Coatings Corporation
Manufacturer of the Finest Faucets and Specialist in the Finest Metal Finishing
Sigma designer luxury faucetry products are designed, engineered, and manufactured at a factory in California in the United States of America with components from the United States, Germany, Italy, and France, and metal finishing in the United States.
Sigma luxury faucets are made by American Faucet and Coatings Corporation — a world-class American manufacturer with 34 years of experience making luxury faucets for the finest hotels and luxury homes. They specialize in the finest masterfully designed, precisely engineered, and expertly crafted faucetry, and specialist in the finest metal finishing.
Since 1986, American Faucet and Coatings Corporation has been producing faucetry that meets rigorous standards of quality. Their faucets are renowned for their high quality, distinctive design, and outstanding value — which is why they are featured in the finest hotels and homes in the world.
World Class Manufacturing
- Solid brass castings and forgings
- Electroplating, powder coating, physical vapor deposition
- World’s finest ceramic disc cartridge technology
- World-class machining and sheet metal work
- Concealed, exposed, and thermostatic systems
- Precision-crafted, highest-quality, custom-designed faucetry
- World renowned for design and quality
- Manufacturer for the leading faucet brands
- Specialist in the finest metal finishing
- Meets or exceeds industry codes and standards
Within the manufacturing center we provide comprehensive services: design, engineering, certification, manufacturing, water testing, printing or laser engraving, quality control, assembly, custom packaging, and shipping.
Skilled and Experienced Employees
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.